Engineer Expert with more than 6 years of work experience, with a master degree obtained in Germany. Proficient in German (fluent), Russian (native) and English (upper intermediate).
June 2017 – now
LLC «Metal Work Pneumatic» – Moscow, Russia. Italian pneumatic manufacturer for automation systems
• Development of production automation schemes using pneumatic, pneumatic-hydraulic and electric linear drives. Selection, calculation and programming of the corresponding executive, control and auxiliary elements.
• Creation of appropriate control programs for Siemens S7-1200 / 1500 in the TIA Portal development environment in accordance with the customer’s technical requirements.
• Programming and debugging of one-, two- and three-axis electric linear drives.
• Development of electro-pneumatic control cabinets based on pneumatic islands containing I/O modules controlled by the Profinet IO industrial protocol.
• Solving the problems of modernizing existing production sites.
• Advising current partners and customers on technical issues.
• Holding technical trainings and seminars for partners and customers.
• Regular communication with foreign colleagues from the head office and subsidiaries.
January 2015 – June 2017
LLC «COMTENSE» – Moscow, Russia. CAD/CAM solutions for apparel industry
• Installation, debugging and technical support of equipment for automation in apparel industry. The equipment park included: CNC cutting machines, spreading machines, laser cutters, industrial plotters, cutting plotters and digitizers. The machines were produced by FKGroup (Italy), Algotex (Italy), DOT (Spain), Mutoh (Japan), SinaJet (China), GoldenLaser (China).
• The working area in the under controlled CNC cutting and spreading machines produced by FKGroup (Italy) extended to Siemens products: CNC Sinumerik 840D sl (creating of subprogramms with the Siemens HMI), VFD Sinamic S120, PLC Simatic S7 1200, distributed I/O terminal Simatic ET 200SP, the used industrial protocol Profibus DP.
• Scheduling of technical and preventive maintenance of CNC cutting machines and spreading machines.
July 2014 – December 2014
IW PROJECT GMBH – Darmstadt, Germany. Mechanical and plant engineering
• In the final semester, while writing a master’s thesis at the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering at the Darmstadt Technical University, a contract was made as a student to translate technical documents and drawings from German and English into Russian for a project for a factory for the production of iron ore pellets in Russia in Belgorod.
July 2010 – October 2011
LLC Yaroslavl Knitting Factory – Yaroslavl, Russia. Russian manufacturer of thermal and protective underwear
• Debugging and technical support of CNC cutting, spreading and knitting machines.
• Scheduling of technical maintenance and preventive maintenance of equipment
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
2011 — 2014 MASTER of Science
TECHISCHE UNIVESITÄT DARMSTADT – Darmstadt, Germany
Dissertation — «Development of a process monitoring system for cutting machines»: development of a virtual measuring system for physical quantities arising during the work of the cutting machines carried out in LabVIEW based on the mathematical models: Artificial Neural Networks (ANN) and Support Vector Machine (SVM).
2005 — 2010
BACHELOR of Mechanical Engineering
YAROSLAVL STATE TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY – Yaroslavl, Russia
Dissertation — «The furnace for heating the raw medium of the catalytic reforming unit»
Languages: German (fluent), English (upper intermediate), Russian (native).
Skills: Programming: C/C++/C#, LabVIEW, TIA Portal (IEC 61131-3); Development of measurement and control devices on base of AVR-Microcontrollers, ARM-Cortex Microcontrollers.
Interests: Music School piano class (completed 5 years), football and hockey.